Monday 19 July 2010

Another step

I had a long telephone conversation with Mistress today.

As I've previously blogged, after my rebellion I have realised that I really do want to be a cissy to Mistress. She also has realised that she prefers me as a cissy.

However, and is a big however, whilst she wants me as a cissy and isnt sure she wants me to fuck her she has decided that she wants someone - very male - to fuck her occassionally.

I'm glad this is finally being discussed as it gave me the opportunity to make it clear that I dont want to fuck her or anyone else with anything other than my tongue, fingers or strapon - my clit is just that and I want it to stay locked away whilst I am fucked.

Mistress was so sweet, she completely agrees and really shocked me when she told me to search online for another Femdom couple where the male is still 'functional'. She wants me to show her a shortlist for her to contact. She made it clear she doesnt want a single or dominant male, in her words, not yet anway.

I'm really not sure where to start looking so if anyone out there can make a suggestion please do.

I really am so confused. Shouldnt I feel jealous? I dont, in fact it seems both erotic and a natural progression of my journey. Its just that the thought of losing Mistress to someone else terrifies me.

It would have been so much easier to be born a girl.



- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

  1. Ah Deni, I so understand your fears, but there's really nothing you can do about it, sweetie. It is a natural progression, and so long as you can keep that stupid little man in the back of your mind from fucking everything up, you will soon be able to experience being much more of the girl you know you truly are. There is nothing so in harmony with being a sissy than serving your Mistress and her manly man together. You can either fight it or just let it happen, but either way, things will move forward.

    You should be able to find what you're looking for on alt.com or adultfriendfinder.com.

    Good luck.

    Kisses,
    crissi

    ReplyDelete