Thursday 19 November 2009

Focus on milking

Following my recent post about my problems with milking, and the wise advice from Miss D, my Mistress has decided that after next weekend I will be kept chaste in my CB6000 until I either learn to orgasm from prostate milking or we get to Christmas.

She has decided on Christmas as the limit as whilst she enjoys having me use my fingers, tongue or toys to pleasure her, she doesn’t want to deprive herself of using me for too long. I do get the impression, however, that if we reach Christmas without my learning to orgasm for her then it will be going on for a long time in the New Year.

Thankfully, my feminisation is progressing much better than my learning to be milked and I now have a wonderful pair of breast forms to fill my new lingerie sets. Mistress wants me in lingerie at all practicable times now along with which I also wear a nightdress to bed and skirts and dresses around the house when we have the place to ourselves.

I still find it difficult to believe how quickly this transformation is happening and how beneficial an impact it is having on our relationship. I am much happier and definately calmer now that I have accepted her authority, and we are more in love now than ever.

It really is soppy, we can’t stop texting and calling each other throughout the day – and it’s great.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be overly worried about learning to cum from penetration, deni - it is just a matter of time. In the meantime, work as hard as you can on your femming - you can see the benefits of it already. Quite quickly, you'll being to feel much more natural in a skirt or dress than in male attire. But do pay attention to your mannerisms - your feminine comportment is just as important as what you wear. As your alteration becomes more ingrained, you'll soon forget that you were ever male. Just concentrate on being a very feminine, good gurl for your Mistress. When your mind is there, your body will follow.

    Miss D

    ReplyDelete